I wasted 30 damn minutes just trying to connect to irc. Im secretly hoping "he'll" be there. Just when I was about to give up and close the whole application, the join channels dialog box pops up. It didnt take me longer than a minute before I was able to scan through the nicks of the chatters in that channel. No sign of him.
So now, as I munch on these Doritos and listen to the falling rain (doesn't that sound like Jason Donovan's song???), my nick's still parked in that channel and still hoping that he would go online. Last night I did the same thing. I tried asking the ops if they have seen him but they didnt respond to my inquiry. The hell, why not ask them now again so that I could go on with my to do list.
~types !seen s******~
I do not know what these ops are for. Why won't they reply to me?!
Still no sign of him though.
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment