Finally, I decided to exit the irc already. He won't be going online at this time. This will have to be the 10th day from our last online chat. Sheesh, I seem to be really bent on talking with this guy. Who wouldn't??? I mean, I enjoy chatting with him.
By the way, me and my big mouth struck again. I know and I heard clearly from Hubert - a high school friend that I musn't go on telling people especially Brian, my best bud, of him not passing his nursing exam. But I did (talk about being insensitive, right?). You know me. I can't keep a secret from my best bud although Brian didn't really ask me to tell him anything. Hubert called me awhile ago and asked me why I told Brian. Course I can't deny that and all I could do was to apologize. Promise, I'll keep my mouth shut already especially when it comes with Hubert.
It's past midnight. I have to disconnect soon and attend to my thesis work. Here's my list of things to do before I sleep, anyways, I did get enough sleep earlier tonight:
1. Write something for the introduction of our Chapter 5.
2. Read and UNDERSTAND the backpropagation code from the book.
3. Once understood, come up with a pseudo code for the Recognition Module of our Chapter 5.
As for my things to do before going to school:
1. Check yahoogroups for Kenneth's (my thesismate) Chapter 5. Type my additional data and edit if necessary. Then Print.
2. Make sure i bring Chapters 1-5 to school as well as the book lent by Mel (another thesismate).
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment