Tuesday, July 23, 2002

If there is anything that brought a smile to me today, it would have to be "J"'s text message to me. Haha! He told me they (his thesis group) have a deadline to beat and that he missed me. Read that: he missed me Then again, I can't really be too ecstatic about that since if I hadn't texted him (I sent him a forwarded message) I wouldn't have gotten that message from him. We'll at least he said he missed me. (that's the third time I said that right? that he missed me? oopsss, there I go again.. )

Oh, and there's this another incident that made made my spirits high for a while. It was when I, Melissa and Kenneth (2 of my thesismates) talked with Ms. Tessie, our thesis coordinator, regarding some rules on defense and our request for revisions of the thesis system itself. We made this letter requesting that we alter and erase some of the specific objectives in our system as well as some in our scope and limitations and before the letter is sent to the 3 panelists of our thesis, that letter must pass through our thesis adviser first (are you getting mixed-up with the process now??). Anyways, our adviser has approved and signed our letter which means as a panelist also he has agreed for us to do our revisions. We can't be too happy yet because a consesus must be given to us that would allow us to proceed on changing some things on our system already. Next on the list, for Ms. Shirley and Sir Alexis (the rest of our panelists) to approve our request. We'll know the result next week pa cause Sir Alexis is in Hongkong daw. Sigh, oh well. At least I was what? about 5-10 minutes happy...

0 comments: