I'm just sick and tired of hearing people ask me why I still don't have a boyfriend (considering I'm a year over 20 already, so they say)!!
This is usually a follow-up question to my another dreaded question: May boyfriend ka na?
That always happens whenever I bump into some old highschool acquaintances... They are not making me feel any good. Here I am feeling like something is missing in my life at times and then they make me wonder if there is something wrong with me. I'm not even one who finds faults on myself and gets insecure about them. Hindi ba nila maisip na maybe I just haven't crossed paths with the guy who could see through my mask and love me for whatever he'll discover are underneath that mask?!!! Sure. I know sometimes I am to blame... for not having to put up a front and not letting my guards down once in a while. Pero I think I can't do that yet...
still can't and still won't. Besides, am I the only 21-year old here who doesn't have a significant other?! Give me a break!!
Ugh! I swear, next time a person asks me that dreadful question, I'll surprise them by answering: No boyfriend. I'm currently going through an annulment case, didn't you hear??
*with a tone of surprise and super questioning look* There! I bet that would silence them. If not??? Lemme think about it...
Monday, July 22, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment