Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I slept late last night again (2:30am). Or should I say early this day? I didn't do anything significant to say that I spent my time wisely. After watching Boston Public, I said to myself I'd work on my thesis, no internet for me tonight. Pero as soon as I altered and added a few codes in my thesis, I decided to connect to the net but it'll just be google since I really have to research on the CMAP class of Visual C naman. However, as soon as I got connected and opened my browser, I found myself typing pinoyexchange. Next thing I know, 2 hours passed by and the only site I haven't gone was google. I got hold of myself and did what I was supposed to do, except that I did that in less than 20 minutes.

I can just hear my younger sister lecturing me: "Lam mo ikaw achie, kung magpupuyat ka, panagutan mo. 'Wag yung tulog ka ng tulog pag hapon or pag galing mo sa school para bawiin yung puyat mo. Mabuti naman sana kung may kabuluhan yung pinagpuyatan mo." Shucks, sometimes I wonder if my sister would have played the role of an older sister better than me.



I can't exactly tell when and why I became like this. Like always concerned with other people and how they live their lives (when I say other people, I'm referring to peole I have ties with, I'm not that nosy naman to poke into a person's life if I don't really know him/her) and being interested with their feelings. It's as if my own emotional life is not enough for me to handle.

Maybe in some ways I do get something from doing that, cause if not, I might have given up on this long before although I can't clearly say what those something are yet.

0 comments: