Jun just teased me with Brian again. I told him that for the record, there won't be any possibility of me and Brian being together. I didn't exactly tell him why (which made Jun wonder if Brian is gay,
hahaha....) but it's just that we just can't. Not because I don't want to and he doesn't want to. Or is it because he has a girlfriend and I don't want to come between them. Or because we are afraid that we might ruin our friendship. I think it is because we really don't feel anything for each other except purely platonic love. Although I admit I went through that stage when I thought I loved him more than a friend. But almost immediately, I was able to clear my mind and was able to really define how I felt for him.
We've been best friends for 7 years now (and seems like he has already become a family to me and my sister), and even if some people do not believe that a guy and a girl can be just best friends, I don't care. There will always be an exception to the rule. Come to think of it, I don't even have to explain that to people right??? I'm just glad that I know he'll always be there to bash my head if I'm headed to doing something wrong (don't take that literally, ok??) and that he's my best bud.
Saturday, July 13, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment