Last night...
... I was in awe. Lea Salonga's The Broadway Concert was wonderful. How I wished I was able to watch it live when they staged a repeat performance last June (or was it July?). Loved her repertoire. Why shouldn't I when she sang my favorite Someone to Watch Over Me (from the musical Oh, Kay!). Come to think of it, her concert wouldn't be complete if she didn't sing that piece anyway.
... I formally added to watch a musical in Brodway and West End in my Wish List.
... I remembered that there's a play coming up that is directed by Bobby Garcia (this is one guy that I adore as well). Couldn't help but ask my sister if she wanted to watch. She wasn't too eager, although I hope I could make her change her mind.
... I finished typing the materials my sister asked me to type
... I wrote down the things that I must do for today (and I mean, MUST!).
Earlier this day...
... After 3 rainy Sundays, me and my sister were able to finally go to church.
... As I was eating my order of beef siomai and wanton, I realized that I missed Wai Ying.
Sunday, July 28, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment