Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Me and my sister had a few good laughs last night. She was really grumpy the moment she woke up after taking a nap (I don't think she's feeling well). Anyways, I told her that it was because of her that my outfit yesterday was all wrong. She used the pair of shoes that i was supposed to wear. I had it all planned the other night on what I'd wear the next day (don't you just have those days when you feel like thinking about what you're going to wear before you actually wore them?) that's why I was surprised to see my shoes not in its usual place. So, with a red/black blouse, i wore my white mary jane to school. Take note, it was white. I could have used any of my black shoes around but I really wanted that shoes my sister used. Because of that I didn't know what type of bag to use as well. For heaven's sake, I didn't know how to match the bag, if I'll match it with my top or my shoes. I then settled with this light greyish bag. As soon as I finished telling my sister about it, she couldn't stop laughing at me with even a look on her face saying: What were you thinking??!. What was I thinking nga ba?? I could have gone to change either my shoes or my top but I don't have the time to do so since I really had to get back to school na.

I just told my sister: Well, at least I know how pathetic my whole attire was. Besides, just see how that cheered you up." and proceeded on laughing at myself again.

0 comments: