Thursday, July 25, 2002

Do I really expect that I could find someone in the IRC that i could have a decent conversation with??? Do I honestly think and believe that there is someone who wouldn't jump at the chance of asking me for my picture or that if I have a boyfriend or if I would be willing to cyber sex with him??? Nah, I'm just fooling myself.

It's just that when I'm really feeling low and I don't even know what it is that's making me feel that way, I'd connect to the IRC and chat instead. It's because I just want to talk, but not with someone I know. I know it's weird but I usually have that urge when I'm depressed. Nevertheless, I've learned that the probability of me finding someone with sense to chat with is 1 out of 20 chatters. This sole chatter would thus be known as "J", that same "J" guy I've been mentioning around lately.

And since I've learned my lesson, I shouldn't go on chatting anymore... oh, except if it's "J" or anyone who's in my icq and yahoo messenger friends list of course.



I forgot to talk about the 2 Chinese movies I was able to watch last Saturday.

After giving up on watching that day's Gilmore Girls episode, I tuned in to Star Mandarin channel to watch Dummy Mommy, Without A Baby. There goes one of those Chinese flicks with funny/weird English titles. Anyway, who cares about the title when I can get a load of Edison Chen's pretty face? He's such a cutie!



I also don't care if the lead actress didn't end up with Edison (damn!), as long as Edison's face keeps popping on the screen, I couldn't care less. Don't get me wrong though, I was able to understand what the movie was about ok? And I tell you, these Chinese movies tend to really surprise you with their endings.

The next movie was Twelve Nights. Now, this is one love story with a twist in the direction. What I liked most about this movie were the points about love and relationships that were pointed out. I wasn't able to remember each of them, the most I could remember were four points:

POINT # 1: Love is like a disease. The sooner you get over it, the better.

POINT # 2: Only people in love believe they were destined to meet.

POINT # 3: Beware of the people in love for they're more insane.

POINT # 4: You are happy, therefore I should be.

There. Who says only Hollywood movies have something to offer?

0 comments: