Thursday, July 25, 2002

What I did today:

1. Met Brian on my way to school.
(sheesh, after a long time, i mean a long time talaga, I think it was 2 years ago since we last saw each other even though taga Las Pi�as lang sya. Through phone and text lang talaga communication namin.)

2. Went to the computer lab with Joy as soon as I arrived in school.
(as much Joy and I wanted to tambay in their project room, we can't cause their pc was being used by somebody else. We thought time is being wasted so we just headed to the lab. At least I was able to work on my thesis during this time. Was able to encounter a bug as well... darn!)

3. Went to College of Saint Benilde with Joy and Shiela to check out their bazaar. I was able to buy these cute keychains and a pair of earrings.
(thought my sister would like the keychain. she did. as for the earrings, it's my current fancy, to think that I just bought a pair last week as well. I'm such a spender. Kaya nga sometimes I don't like going to bazaars and malls cause I get to see a lot of things that I just wanna buy but aren't really necessary and most of the time, I tend to buy nga just because I like the stuff. It's ok sana if I use them often, but not me)

4. Headed back to our house.
(told my mom I'd accompany her to do the grocery.)

5. Stayed at Hi-top Supermarket in Quezon City for 3 hours.
(it was just 3 or 4 months ago when I thought me and my mom made a record of doing the grocery for almost 2 hours, nde pa pala.... we had to stay there din kasi cause we were waiting for my sister who came from a meeting in school. I can't say I'm complaining you know. I always enjoy doing the grocery with my mom and as far as I know, I got everything I wanted from junkfoods to chocolates to body products. I'm a happy girl again. )

6. Went to eat at Henny Penny
(me and my sister just wanted to try that food joint out and I liked their roast chicken sandwich)

7. Watched t.v. and made kulit of my sister while she's studying.
(i do that often. see how nice I am as a sister???)

8. Logged on.
(here i am, bloggin' again...)



I have this bad habit of watching t.v. and talking on the phone at the same time. It's rude I guess but I don't do it always, I just do that when I'm getting restless with the person on the other line or if I don't want to miss out on the show or movie that I'm watching. I don't know if they notice that but I sure know that Brian knows. Just check out our phone conversation last night.

Brian: Ano? Nagsumbong na naman si Hubert sa yo?
Me: No. Tumawag lang sya to ask me kung ano nga ba exactly sinabi ko sa yo? Nagcclarify lang...
Brian: Eh hindi naman kasi ganon pagkasbi ko sa kanya non e.
Me: Huh? Sabi nya yun daw sinabi mo sa kanya. Hay ewan... *still attentive and all*
Brian: Hmph, hayaan mo na nga yun. Baka nagddrama na naman yun.
Me: ...................... *have become silent since I had just drifted away from our conversation and was watching a scene in Kung Mawawala Ka*
Brian: *noticing my silence* Tang-inang yan. Nanonood ka na naman siguro ng t.v. no? Batuhin kaya kita ng sapatos jan?
Me: *realizing he said something that I didn't have a clue was about, I tried to say something hoping that he was telling me some unbelievable story and my reply would be appropriate* Oh?
Brian: *now laughing hard* Tang-inang sagot yan. Alam mo ba kung ano sinabi ko? Sabi ko...(and then repeated what he said) tapos sagot mo, oh?
Me: *now laughing also* Nye... ganon??? sorry...
Brian: Sige na nga, manood ka na nga jan. Baka tatawag na din si "G" (his girlfriend)

Kaya the next time I talk with him, I'll try not to be caught doing that again.

0 comments: