Three things that annoyed me yesterday.
1. While we were at the cashier paying the things we bought, I looked at my fone and saw that someone had miss called me. The number wasn't in my phonebook and so I texted the person and asked who he/she was. The person replied with a vague message Husband ni [forgot the name], tanong ko lang kung nakuha na yung baggage.. Huh???? Since I didn't reply back, the person called me up again. This time I answered him. He was asking for a Luisa. Who the hell is Luisa. Sheesh... I didn't know I'd actually hear myself say wrong number three times, over a cell phone.
2. While I was at the Supersale Club together with my mom and my tita yesterday as well, there was this guy who bumped into me! When I looked up to see the culprit, the guy even had the guts to smirk at me!!! The thing was, there was enough space for 6 or even 8 people to walk around that area I was standing on. My facial reaction was like, Hello?! What the f*** is your problem?!!!
3. I saw the trailer of Maui Taylor's movie. I didn't care about the trailer itself, it was the song that they used in that trailer that got into me. They used Regine's song. I hate it when they do that. Now, everytime I hear Regine's song, Maui's movie almost instantly comes to my mind. Why do they always have to ruin a song????
Thursday, August 22, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
2:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment