
I am way confused. What's the deal with Andy Roddick and Mandy Moore? Are they or are they not dating? Andy's been saying they're just friends but then I read an article about Mandy and there was a mention of her boyfriend which was supposedly Andy.
Don't really know if I like them as a couple. I like Andy (next to Marat and Lleyton of course). And although I know there's not much people who like Mandy, I do (since I hate Britney so much). But them being together? Uhhh... Andy's such a playboy... Oh well... as if I can do anything about it (there goes my Andy).
Speaking of a player... I just found out that 4 of my cousins are playing around. @#!@!# Three of them have 2 girlfriends while the other one has 4 girlfriends. Man... that is so low. What are they thinking? What I don't understand is how can they continue doing that, to think that they have sisters and female cousins pa naman. I don't know which part of my arguments they don't get. I couldn't help myself from walking out on them when we were talking about it, seemed it was useless reasoning out with them. Hay naku talaga, kakainis sila! Even if they're my cousins, I wish they'd get busted... i hope they'll learn their lesson pretty pretty soon. What if I whack their heads kaya?!@
0 comments:
Post a Comment