My friend's throwing out a party tonight. I do want to go (when was the last time I even drank alcohol???) but I don't think Shiela and Joy (and some of our friends) would be willing to wait for me until I get back from the airport. My cousin's leaving and I don't want to miss saying bye to her (i'm not even sure when she'll return, maybe in 3 years time) I'm gonna miss her...
Which reminds me of the party(?) at Laguna on Saturday (and Sunday). I'll have to pass that one as well. I could come, however, I won't have any way of going back on Sunday morning (my services in our church are held during mornings only)... most probably, we will be heading back to manila after lunch siguro e...
Oh well, I'm sure there'll be other parties I could attend to.
Friday, September 13, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
1:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment