I didn't have any plans on what I'll be doing when I went to school today except to meet up with Joy, Stephen, and Jun and hand them the books they borrowed. Since I didn't want to go gome just yet, I stayed with Joy and waited for Shiela to arrive. Shared a few laughs with Yssa and Yas before we chanced upon Wee and Ton as well. And then we just found ourselves malling at RP.
'Twas a good day. There were no concrete plans for what we'll do today but we ended up enjoying our day (right Shiela and Joy?).
X's
Shiela: ei...Happy birthday again!!! Nice present for yourself those Batman comics eh??
Joy: you should have been reading the books now if only we weren't forgetful... don't worry... there's tomorrow...
Jun: dude, my sister says thank you (and me too!!) for the thingies... and like joy, u should have been laughing your head off if you didn't go straight to the aparty...
Shmuck: enjoy racking your brains! Hahaha... Hope you get to buy the 6 books of Jessica as well soon.
Wee: in case you happen to drop by, thank you thank you!!!!
Monday, September 16, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment