Do you ever feel like you don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore? Ugh... I don't know if it was just the movie or is it really me? Sometimes I feel like I over-analyze things... waaay too much...
Just watched S1M0NE (of course, with Shiela and Joy once again.... hey girls, i'm not being sarcastic here ok??). And honestly, unlike the two, I didn't like it. Yeah, Al Pacino, a really great actor, was there but it doesn't mean that a great actor can make a bad script turn into a good movie. I didn't like the way the movie suggested things, especially the last part: a man who has deceived not only one person but millions of people can get away with it, not being punished and still live happily ever after. Or maybe I just didn't like the way it made me think - of what's right and what's wrong. I was in the cinema and ethical questions keep boggling my mind.
Since I'm like ranting here...
I just realized that although I love Glorietta, I hate shopping there. (huh?) Sometimes I just don't like the way the stores are located. Especially if you have limited time to spend there and you already know what stores you'll be visiting... it can be pretty tiring walking around here and there. And the cab drivers there are so picky! Do they really have to choose their passengers???
Wasn't able to watch Y Tu Mamma Tambien at the U.P. Film Center last night. And it's my fault. If only I had told my sister that I wanted to watch that earlier, she wouldn't have made plans for yesterday muna and would have accompanied me there. I feel like I lost out on something. This is the 2nd film that I missed. The other one's a bummer (Iris) since my sister already got two free tickets for that.
Don't want to enter bookstores anymore at times... seeing those books on the shelves taunting me is unbearable (what a torture). Why am I not born a millionare kasi????
It's not that I don't have anything to rave about. There are: I bought a copy of this children's book that bagged the Palanca Awards for Literature 1991-1992 (classic...); the guy from far north is here in Manila till the 19th (maybe we could meet up na...); and these 2 girls (paging kulit and carrots) have been cheering me up for two days now (without their knowledge).
There, there's always two sides of the coin right? Just took a long time noticing only one side today that's all....
Wednesday, September 18, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
2:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment