I was awake up to 4 am this day. For lack of better things to do, I decided I'll just blog. To my amazement though, I couldn't post anything... just when I thought that things failing me is over (see, first it was the commenting service and then last Saturday, I was surprised to see all my images gone and my layout all messed up. It turned out that my image and web host also failed me) I find myself wondering if it was just on my part that I couldn't publish.
And because I lost the image files used on my previous layout, I had to do something (I decided to do something with my laziness yesterday) and the result is this layout. Yeah, it's not really original and all but I kinda like it (the color and everything) because of its simplicity. However, I doubt if I will stick with this layout for long. One day, I'll do a layout originally designed by li'l ol me. Soon, in the near future.. but not as of now...
By the way, thanks to all the taggers who appreciated!
Tuesday, September 3, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment