Just told myself I'd get serious with our thesis na just this Monday... but then the other day, after our thesis meeting, me, Shiela, and Joy went to Designer Depot. Last night we went to my thesismate's birthday party at Olympia Suites and now here I am (with Shiela and Joy as usual) sleeping over at our friend's house in Bicutan (thanks Al for letting us crash into your place and sorry you had to sleep on the floor and had to skip one of your classes because of us). Werent supposed to be sleeping over here pa nga e, dapat sa Las Pi�as pa. Ok, you can smack my head against the wall now.
It's not that I regret going to the party, it's just that I didn't really get to enjoy myself (damn that wannabe-American-guy, he thinks he's cool? HUH!!! Loser!). But heck, I got to see some of my college friends whom I don't get to spend time with anymore. And oh, I liked the part where we walked from Olympia to Starbucks at Glorietta and back at 1 in the morning (we weren't really that drunk anymore when we did that).
I promise after this Saturday (we still have to celebrate Shiela and Joy's birthday even if it's late) no more lakwatsa for me muna. Promise (please please, I hope I can live up to this).
I say I'll call this a day na... I have to be in school pa by 11:30am for a thesis meeting again.
Thursday, September 26, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
3:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment