Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Been yawning for hours. I wasn't able to sleep immediately last night that's why I only had 4 hours of sleep. I had to come to school early (I wanna finish the revisions for our thesis document today). It will be 3 busy days for me... I think...

So... what did me and my sister do yesterday that seemed really important?? We just watched two movies and tried out Rai-Rai Ken at Robinson's Place. My sister waited for me while I had my thesis meeting in school and then we went to Rob Place as soon I got out. Saw Mr. Deeds first and then O. The thing with Mr. Deeds is that you'd get to laugh at times but that's about it. As for O, I'm not too sure if people knew about it. I admit, the reason why I wanted to watch it at first was because Julia Stiles is in it and I wanted to check out if the movie did justice to Shakespeare's Othello. Well... I'd say I wasn't that disappointed.

Did I tell you that we have no Star Movies, Star Sports, Star TV, and National Geographic channels anymore? Destiny Cable had some problems with Star International. What's weird is that Star Mandarin is still there. Yahoo! Still.. now I have to wait longer for the 2nd season of Boston Public. Bye-bye also to the movies shown on Star Movies. Sad sad...

Oh, gotta go back to work...

0 comments: