Thursday, October 17, 2002

Help! Will somebody please wipe away this silly grin off my face so that I won't look silly anymore? It's just that... guess who's back in Manila right now??? We've been like texting, ym messaging, and talking on the phone since 3 in the afternoon. Isn't that pathetic???

He did a business report for his sister's boss and volunteered to do it so that he could come back to Manila again. Said it's a tough excuse to see me (awwww). C'mon guys, that's what he said ok? I (syempre with my ever-supportive friends ---naks!) might see him tomorrow. I hope this time there won't be any goose chases...

Since it was Amazing Race day... I'm glad Derek & Drew are still 1st placers. And I thought Heather & Eve were nice, but they too wanted the twins out. Tsk tsk... As for the team that was eliminated (I'm sorry I didn't take note of their names...), what happened was pretty disheartening - taking the fast forward challenge and still be the last team to arrive at the pit stop. Shucks.. But that's the way it is... Celine??? (gets?) Ack, what's wrong with me?

0 comments: