Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I'm feeling proud of myself today. I got to Ayala alone! As in I took the fx and the bus to get there. You don't know how worried I was last night thinking that I'll have to meet Jataw and her best friend at the Enterprise Building. Ack... My father was hesitant at first... told me that my cousing could drop me off instead. I had to remind him how old I am and had to assure him that I'll be ok (if only he knew how I felt talaga).

I know I said before that I don't want to go looking for work as of now... but there I was tagging along with Jataw and her best friend around Makati. To be honest, I'm still not bent on having a job. I feel like I'm not yet prepared to be interviewed by those companies. My short-term and long-term goals? I haven't thought about them yet. Don't get me wrong. I do have goals but its just not me to write and lay them down.

As for "j"... Do you ever have moments when you feel like you keep on contradicitng yourself??? At times I say to myself, "c'mon, forget it... remember your conversation with Brian??". And then almost a day after that, I change my mind (just because of something he said or something he did) and actually believe that this could work out or that this could be it. Now, I feel like saying "Darn it. I don't need this right now. I have more than enough to occupy my mind as it is. I don't need this..". A far cry from what I seem to be saying on my last post. Hmph, guys... who needs them anyway???

There goes my lovelife again -- back to being non-existent. Blech! 'Nuff of this crap! (*me thinks I sound bitter)

0 comments: