Monday, October 21, 2002

I haven't been posting because things were going great... ok, not exactly great but good. Not anymore...

Last Firday... things went well. Shiela & Joy accompanied me at Glorietta and Jun even offered to give us a ride on the way there. Seemed like they were really happy for me. No, they are happy for me.

The thing is, we chatted last night up to this early morning. Like I told Jun & Joy, I think that was the most depressing chat we ever had. I was able to tell Joy more or less what we talked about as soon as me & "j" disconnected. I had to talk to someone... I haven't been able to tell Jun & Shiela what transpired on our talk. I'm not sure if they'd still be happy for me if they hear about it...

I can't exactly explain everything now.. let's just say things are complicated as it is... on his part...

0 comments: