I'm pooped! (Plus I didn't go to our octoberfest.)
My dad dropped me off at Glorietta this afternoon so that I could get the books that I was being hyper about. He said I could stroll around and he'll just come back after an hour to pick me up. Ok, no problem with that. But after 2 and a half hours of walking around, he still hasn't come back. He finally arrived during my third entry into Powerbooks. I thought we're gonna get going na. My dad had something else in mind. He wanted to shop. I had this are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-NOW look. I had to give in. It's not like everyday that he shops naman and I could have my say on his choice of clothes pa. Spent 3 hours walking around again. Gah... I swear sometimes my dad's too picky.
And then traffic was bad!
Took a rest for sometime and then plastic covered my newly acquired books and some others that I have left before. I'm actually kinda sleepy already but I think I'll still read. Tomorrow, I'll start working on our thesis document so that I could let our adviser check it on Tuesday.
What's this news that my sister just told me? Destiny Cable's gonna remove it's Star channels??? OH NO!!! This is such a bad news for me. Does this mean goodbye Star Mandarin for me???? NOOOOO!!!!
Saturday, October 12, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment