Some people from our batch started their own octoberfest two years ago (or was it three years ago?). Tomorrow would be our annual octoberfest but I'm still thinking if I should go or not. Part of me wants to go but more of me is guilt-stricken. So now, it's 70%-30% (no-yes). Whichever, I'm sure jun would understand if ever he does not see me there since I already told him my reason a while ago (you understand naman jun, right?). My decision's not final as of now, I'll know when I get to school tomorrow.

Amazing Race talk. I'm glad Drew & Derek haven't been eliminated. I'm really cheering on these guys not only because they look hot. It's because I don't know why many of the other teams so-so hate them (I'm always on the underdog's side). Oh yeah, 'cause they're damn too pretty. I used to like Aaron and Arianne as well but they and other teams have been saying such derogatory remarks that I don't like them anymore. So now, it's a toss up betwenn Derek & Drew and the two Harvard law grads, Heather & Eve for me.

I wasn't able to watch the Single episode today. Blame it on Stephen Fung. I just watched his latest HK movie on Star Mandarin, Shadow. Nah... I'd rather watch Stephen than Asia. Besides, I don't thing this season's Single is any good.

I talked to Brian last last night pala. Haven't been able to tell him about "J".
Brian: Ano, cute ba? *this was the first thing he asked, would you believe?*
me: Uhh... he's Filipino e...
Brian: E ano? Ang tanong ko kung cute o gwapo e...
me: Uhhh... Oo...
Brian: Ui, kinikilig...
me:Ano ka ba?!! *i didn't tell him about "j" to be teased*
Brian: Matangkad ba?
me: Not really. But he's matangkad than me
Brian: Ahhh.. d sya papasa sa 'kin
me: Nyeh!
Brian: Love mo na? *i could sense he was making fun of me that time*
me: Course not.
Brian: E ano na ba nangyayari?
..... *edited*......
me: Pero teka, he's not from here.
Brian: San ba
me: Baguio
Brian: Layo naman. E mas malapit pa Hongkong dun. Yun 4 hours lang, e Baguio, 6 hours.
me: Kaya nga e. *slightly dejected*
Brian: Alam mo ang tanong e, Kaya mo ba?
me: D ko din alam e... Sya kaya, kaya nya?
Brian: D mo din masasabi. Pwede yan. Pagka-grad ba nya ano na?
me: Yun pa nga yung isa e, he can't wait to leave here daw. Mag-aabroad na sya as soon as he graduates.
Brian: Ahhh.. ganon? Naku... wag na nga yan
me: See... *feeling I just lost*
My best friend has spoken.

Shiela texted me kanina to tell me that Einstein's Dreams by Alan Lightman is already available in Powerbooks. I just don't know when I could get it. She told me she had it reserved up to Sunday only. I'm excited. I've been waiting for this to come e. Next acquisition would have to be Lolita (Vladimir Nabokov). Now that I meantioned it, I'm wondering, how come A Different Bookstore sells it Php658 and when I searched it on Powerbook's site it's only Php499? The thing is, everytime I go to Powerbooks, I don't see it there naman except for one time at the Arnaiz branch. Anyhoo... I just might buy it if when I come to get the one Shiela reserved for me. I'm just so excited!!!

The rain hasn't stopped yet. I wonder if Shiela's home by now. She texted me at around 10pm and told me they (I dunno who they were really) were stranded in school but they weren't allowed to stay overnight there. Weird. How do the school personnel think those who were stranded could go home???

Think I said too much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment