Thursday, October 3, 2002

Whew!

I just spent 4 hours of non-stop typing and clicking yesterday late-afternoon. If that wasn't enough, from the time I got home (9 pm) up to a few minutes ago, I was busy cutting-pasting stuff and doing the layout of the said portfolio. Maaaannn... my hands and arms are aching (especially the ones on the right side), but hey, here I am still blogging!

Anyways, I was treated twice yesterday - both lunch and dinner. Lucky me (and Shiela too)! There were actually 3 people I know who had their birthday yesterday - Bobby, Jenny, and Ramon. It was only Bobby who we got to celebrate with. Since Bobby's already working somewhere there in Gil Puyat, we (me, Shiela, and Kenneth -- Joy was missing in action) went to where he works. I hope he was happy to see us there. He seemed really surprised to see us sitting in their office and couldn't help but ask what we were doing there. Being there was like hitting two birds with one stone. I mean, for one, we got to be with Bobby on that special day and two, I got to see our other friends who are also working there (Ni�a, Carol, Redge, Ana, Grace, and Snow). There were three others who we didn't get to see (Jerry and Ramil were at some clien'ts office and Abie's down with the mumps). I couldn't help but think of how time flies (clich� but true), parang it was just months ago when me, Ni�a, Snow and Kenneth were having our practicum.

And then as I was doing thesis stuff and Shiela was lying there in their project room, JR, who's also got himself a job already dropped by (I'm not sure why... hmm.. maybe he missed us... haha) He came straight from work. It could be that he got his salary that's why he treated us for dinner (then again, he treats people from time to time without any reason naman...)

There's another one among us who just left for the States (just yesterday), Sh�. It may only be a vacation, but to stay there up to next year, that's a long time. She wasn't able to join the octoberfest muna before she left. Awww... I wonder how Jun will manage (hey jun, don't worry before you know it, Sh�'s back na...).

I don't think I can type any longer... I have to let these working hands rest now.