I overslept. I was supposed to be in school for our 11:30am thesis meeting but I woke up at 11. Even if I hurry, the meeting would have been over by the time I arrive. I just texted Kenneth and told him why I'll be absent.
I haven't heard from Joy again regarding the UAAP tickets. I received her message hours ago telling me that the tickets that we were hoping we'd get from Jaja's friend are gone and they are going to UST to try their luck. Looks familiar to me (Last year, I, with Yssa, Abie, Manu, and Yao went to FEU to UE to UST to buy tickets for Game 3 as well and ended up with nothing. Good thing though, Joy was patient enough to line up at Araneta and got us the tix, only, they were general admissions). I hope today will be different. I wanna watch the game LIVE!!!
Holy cow! I have reasons to be excited during Tuesdays and Thursdays once again. There's the Single (girl) every Thursday and now, Amazing Race is back on AXN! As for Tuesday - next week will be the premiere episode of Smallville and I have to wait till the 3rd week for HBO's new series, Six Feet Under. Yey!!!
Thursday, October 3, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment