I felt like I was watching a gag show when I sat in in one of my sister's classes yesterday. Talk about making a report/presentation interesting.. to think that it was an STS (Science, Technology, and Society) class which, according to her is usually boring. The report was so hilarious that I actually enjoyed myself.
Found myself inside a different classroom, with students I'm not schoolmates with around me and listening to an unfamiliar teacher but I felt like I belonged. It all the more made me want to study again. No, not a masteral... but something far different from the one I"ll be graduating from.
This is something that I have to map out the soonest possible time. I can't stay dilly-dallying around not thinking of my career goals. Just one of the many things that I need to pray about.
Tuesday, November 26, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
1:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment