Thursday, November 14, 2002

I now know where jo was coming from on when she posted those two entries (Oct. 22 & 23). Someone just made a comment today about my post this Monday. Talk about being a wimp - that person used his/her native language, didn't provide any url, and left no nick even!

So thanks to this dictionary, I learned what that person wanted to say. I dunno that person's purpose for that. Was that person actually dissing my post or the language I used? Could that person not understand English or he/she can't stand talks about Him?

I guess that person missed that I have a counter and a tracker at that. Foolish of him as well to enter my site through his own blog. (I'm thinking of putting that person's url here but there's no use, it's in Portugese). I could easily leave that person a comment and return the gesture but I won't stoop to that person's level. Although... if this person makes the wrong move of visiting here and doing something like this again, I won't have second thoughts of posting his url so that people can also diss him.

Sure, it's not that I can't expect people visiting to leave nice sugar-coated messages but to leave a message anonymously? Oh c'mon!

So now, this is my first... and counting??? I so hope not.

0 comments: