mI was dead tired yesterday. I took this exam (which I doubt I will pass) with jataw at 8:30 am when I slept for only 4 hours. Imagine me knowing that I have to wake up at around 6 to get ready for this exam but still chatting kulit at past 1 in the morning (well, honestly... I intended to sleep late anyways... my body clock's weird and it seemed like the earlier I doze off the sleepier I get the next day). Was able to finish before 11. Then, I had to go back to school and meet up with my thesis mates for our mock defense scheduled at 6pm. So after accompanying jats, we were able to get a ride with Stephen on our way to school (we had to meet him at G3). Got to school just in time for me and my thesis mates to talk about our presentation.
First day of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and we didn't get to watch it (not even on any day this week). Our thesis defense will be on Friday, 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Argh!! I'm both anxious and scared.
0 comments:
Post a Comment