One. I didn't go to watch the PasiCATCHan din. This could be the first College Week celebration that I didn't participate in any way (let's see if I'll have a reason to celebrate and see what's up with the Culminating Event later tonight...)
Two, was supposed to go with jun, jeff, keneth, shiela, brian & wee visit jun's mother-in-law (hahaha jun, you wish!) at the Makati Med. Decided at the last minute to go home instead after we went to Robinson's Place to buy balloons, flowers and a get-well-soon card (the guys went to buy a cake). Even if I wanted to go with them, I couldn't.. there were some things that I had to attend to regarding our thesis.
Three. No tag-board.
Four. I just noticed I moved our defense's duration to one hour. That was supposed to be from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Yup... defense in our college is usually for 2 hours, sometimes even longer than that.
Five. I so want to sleep by now but I have a few more last minute coding and research to do before I shut down this pc.
Six... 17 hours to go before our defense!!!
Friday, November 15, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
2:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment