Saturday, November 16, 2002

I'm satisfied with the verdict of our defense but I'm not yet relieved. We're not yet done because we still have to do some implementation and testing and then present the results and observations during the redefense period. Plus, there are the revisions for the document. We only got two weeks to make all the necessary changes.

If before, I was anxious with the defense... now I just can't wait for these requirements to be finally over.

X's

To my blogmates, thanks for tagging and wishing me luck (especially you debz and jats).

To shiela and jun, sobrang thank you for being there to keep me sane... Haha... and to think you two just happen to be the craziest people I know... weird huh?

And to Joy, *mwah*! Thanks for always being there to give your moral support. It will be you and shiela's turn on Friday na...


0 comments: