Wednesday, December 11, 2002

After telling Shiela that she had an exam today just so she could get her ass to school early, we (plus Joy were disappointed to find out that the World Bazaar at World Trade Center wrapped up last week. There was ongoing bazaar and we ended up paying 100 bucks each for the entrance. Hello? It's a bazaar for pete's sake. I perfectly understand the reason for asking for an entrance fee, but not with that amount. It defeats the purpose of having a bazaar, I mean, you go there because you want to look for stuff that are usually at a cheaper price, compared to those that are sold at the malls, only to find out that there's really not much difference.

But then, I still bought one Jalapeno dip and one Herbed Garlic dip. Shiela on the other hand, bought an Herbed Garlic dip as well and pita chips. Yup yup, that's all we bought. The whole bazaar do not cater to people my age, except there were lots of stone jewelries (amounting to thousand and above bucks).