Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Gah.. what's wrong with me?! Just ignore my previous post, will you?

Anyway, as I was saying...

After telling Shiela that she had an exam today just so she could get her ass to school early, we (plus Joy were disappointed to find out that the World Bazaar at the World Trade Center wrapped up last week. However, there was an ongoing bazaar when we arrived and ended up being heldup. The entrance fee was 100 bucks. I've been to some other bazaars but the fee hadn't been that high. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate but I just think that asking for an entrance fee at that amount beats the purpose of having a bazaar in the first place. People go to bazaars hoping they'd find stuff at lesser price, compared to those sold at the malls.

But then, I still bought a Jalapeno dip and a Herbed Garlic dip (which Shiela also bought with pita chips). Yup, that's all we managed to buy. The whole bazaar wasn't fit for those people our age, I mean, we were the only ones there looking around wearing jeans... Oh, there were many accessories we saw, but most of which were too pricy for our own good.