Since Sunnday, I haven't been going online for the simple reason that I didnt have the time.
So anyway, on Monday I went to this company to be interviewed. Made a boo-boo during the interview that is why I was not surprised to find out that I wasn't able to make it on their final list. Got disappointed thinking I should have thought about what I was talking about before I go on blurting it out and that I just blew off an opportunity. Over-all though, I think it was for the best. Fact is, I think I may have the wrong reasons for wanting a job already. I just like the thought of me being able to find work right after I finished thesis, but that's about it. I mean, I don't think I'm even ready to be working. I may have been idling during the last three months but there was always the thesis that got my mind preoccupied. Technically speaking, I'll just be having my break from this moment, now that I got my course card. Really.. it's simple things like this that could always open your eyes.
As for the rest of the days. Let's see... There were the books and the vcds to keep me company. I finally got a hold of one of the Shopaholic books and I can bloody relate.
Then I also had this idea of organizing these keepsakes. I looked for those necklaces and bracelets (some of them I don't get to use anymore) given to me by some of my friends (in college) and started putting each one in a tiny pastic zip bags and put the names of the people who gave them.
joy & shiela, you might want to do the same.. start from the bracelet aldwyn gave us when? 2 years ago?
Yesterday... Met up and had lunch with my high school bud which I hadn't seen for 2 years already. In the afternoon, helped Shiela and Joy clear out their things in the project room and transferred everything to Shiela's place before heading to the mall (with Jun of course, giving us a ride). Dinner at Dencio's and then just accompanied the two with their 'shopping'.
Got things planned for the next few days as well. Sigh... This is the life. and oh MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment