Throngs of people greeted us family when we arrived at the mall. What do I expect? It is the holiday rush, besides, sales were everywhere.
After lunch at Dad's, we window-shopped for home furnishings, kitchen and bath showcases, flooring materials and the like for our new house. I loved everything I saw and had a hard time telling what I really wanted and needed. Oh well, we won't be buying anything till early next year anyway. I don't even know how I want my bedroom to look like since I told my mom and dad that I wanted to design my own bedroom and bathroom (truth is, we don't have the slightest idea what color our sala will be, our kitchen, our dining room.. agh! I'm having a headache just thinking about these things). That window-shopping took us quite a long time and got me tired. But I can't be tired... I still have some shopping to do, and shopping I did! Only, I shopped for myself alone (wawa na naman papa ko). See, I wasn't able to find really good finds as gifts for my friends. Me and my sis shopped for books as well (got 4 new books each! yey! am I a happy girl...).
I wonder, what could be the pyschological explanation why a shopping spree almost never fails to cheer us women?
Monday, December 9, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment