I was a little out of the circulation for the week. I was busy.
Monday. I made another paper tole project and finished it during the day.
Tuesday. Was able to go to school. (Shucks, I missed school!!!) Met Joy and Shiela and Kenneth there. After a side trip to Shiela's dad's billiard hall, went to Makati. Had lunch at the Enterprise Bldg. Met Stephen there and we stayed 2 and a half hours. Roamed around Makati and went separate ways with Kenneth and Stephen. Next stop for the three of us was Glorietta. Met up with Jahaziel and Angela. Dropped by SM's customer service center to ask for Stephen Speaks concert tickets. Was disappointed to learn that tickets are all sold out for the La Salle venue. Window shopped for Joy's watch. Made ourselves comfortable at Food Choices and stayed there for 4 hours! Eating and talking, just the perfect combination.
Wednesday. Accompanied my sister and my mom to look for my sis' filipi�ana dress. And being the miser that she is, my sister wanted to buy the dress at Tutuban. After 4 hours, we were able to find something that looks great on her. (It wasn't easy because we have to consider the dress' length). Off to find a bakya. Okkk.. does it really have to be a bakya??? After asking around, we learned that there are those selling that inside the Divisoria Mall, the wet market part. Huh??? It was too late to back out now. I mean, I haven't been inside a wet market before. As in never, in my entire life. Oh well, it was a new experience and it was for my sister anyways. I'm just not happy to know that there's I have to attend this pre-graduation thingy on the 29th of January, the same day that my sister is to attend a convocation. I was supposed to go together with my mom. My sister is nominated by this Pi Gamma Mu Honor's Society and I wouldn't be able to see that. Sad sad...
Thurday. Went again to Makati and spent the latter part of the day resting. Was able to have one of my paper tole's framed.
Friday. Got a text message from Abie asking me if I can drop by at RCBC Plaza to have lunch with them. I wanted to (what with all the chikas she has for me???) but I couldn't. Was glued to the pc and finally was able to fix things.
There..
Saturday, January 18, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment