Sunday, February 9, 2003

I can't believe this week is finally over. I was out the whole week, except Monday that is. Went to school to attend to some things and then there's the job fair going on. From school, I had to accompany my mom to canvass house furnishings. Last Friday was the most tiring. I had to squeeze in everything that I was supposed to do in school (i.e. meet a person or two, return and pick up something, look around at the job fair and pass my resume, and take a qualifying exam) in 3 hours and then I have to commute and go home to meet my mom and go to different stores. After days of looking around, me and my mom decided on some furnishings and bought them that day. Arrived home really really exhausted. Not to mention that I have to wake up way early (as in 5 in the morning) the next day.

I did get to wake up in time but I had difficulty getting my ass off my bed. Anyway, me and my sister arrived at Rockwell Center early for her Ateneo law exam. Caught some z's inside the car where me and my cousin parked before I took the tape recorder I brought along to finish the last transcription that I was supposed to do for my sis. But because I had to hurry on my way out of the house kanina, I forgot to bring my pen! Got the book that I also brought and read instead.

Once my sister was done with her exam, we ate, went around and watched a movie at Power Plant. On our way to the carpark, I was thinking how good this week has been. When we got there, my sister noticed that our side mirrors were missing. Missing? How can that be? We were asking each other if we think our cousing removed the mirrors and placed them inside the car before we went our separate ways but that was impossible. When our cousin arrived he was also surprised to see them missing. Sigh, what else can we do but to report it to the guards there? It's just disappointing. We park there in good faith that our car will be safe and then this happens. Besides, it was Rockwell for pete's sake. Oh well, at least it wasn't carnapped or something.

0 comments: