the week that was...
but first, the things I did...
I can't get enough of Hero that's why I went to watch it again with Kulit and Carrots last Monday at G4. Syempre, in awe pa rin ako. Most people can't help but compare it with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon but it's still Hero for me. After the movie, we went with Kulit who met her Pinoy DC friends.
Since I got all my finished cross-stitches and paper toles framed already, I was itching to do another once again. Asked my mom to accompany me to Divisoria on Tuesday and got myself new patterns to cross stitch.
and to more important events
I'm happy that although two of my friends are experiencing love problems, they seem to be moving on the right track. One of them texted me around midnight last Thursday to inform me that "it" went well. To you, you're always in my prayers.
Jerry already checked out my blog. Read everything from beginning to end in just one sitting. I can't imagine his reaction reading about himself in my posts, although he said he had mixed emotions (can't blame him). Btw, jerry is the same "j" guy i used to talk about. I don't remember each and every post I wrote about him and I'm sure some of them are nakakahiya that he would know about it. Then again, it's all in the past.
There's this possible job opportunity for me for only a month. I'm thinking of saying yes because one, I'll have something to do while I'm waiting for the results of my other applications; two, I can practice my programming skills; and three, even if the pay's not that high, the fact is, I'm being paid and I won't have to ask my dad for some of the luxuries I'm asking from him. Think think think... I guess I'll just have to look at the contract first.
I had a really really weird dream this morning. It was so weird because of who I saw in it. It was an ex-friend. A guy who used to be my best friend in elementary but due to some unfortunate events, we drifted apart. We weren't able to talk about what happened to us and we hadn't been on speaking terms since high school. Anyway, I can't exactly remember what transpired in my dream, but one thing I'm sure was, he was trying to make amends with me in there. Hmm...
0 comments:
Post a Comment