Saturday, March 1, 2003

I got another weird dream once again! Ano ba yan?!

____________________________


I started working last Wednesday and this early, I'm missing a lot of things. I miss bumming around at home, doing anything I want and anytime I want to. I miss going to the mall within the week with shiela and joy. I miss chatting with people (we don't have internet in the office as of the moment). I miss accompanying my sister in school. Most of all, I miss sleeping late.

Sigh.

Aside from those things though, I welcome the change - new faces and new environment. I just have to get used to using a Japanese Windows OS as well as get used to seeing Japanese characters more often than I want to (the project specs that arrive are in japanese and we have to use this software translator so that we'd understand what we have to code and test).

0 comments: