I've been having this empty feeling for the past few weeks. Was feeling really lonely thinking my friends are "absent". I hadn't been seeing nor talking with my girl friends since I started working and I missed them terribly. Talked to joy about it already and things are ok na.
The truth was, we could have seen each other last Saturday. But I got lazy and backed out at the last minute. Last night we were set to meet at 6pm. But because my immediate supervisor wouldn't let me off the hook, I got out of the office at 830pm. I arrived at Greenbelt 3's Soulfood just in time to see Angela, Ja, and Joy leave already. It was Shiela who was left with me. Anyway, she accompanied me to have my dinner at Cafe Breton and told me all of their stories. Sayang, I could have heard them straight from the horses' mouths if I hadn't been late. We went back to Glorietta to buy my sister's book before calling it a day.
I arrived past midnight and when I got home the phone rang. It's Shiela or Joy probably, I thought. I asked my sis to answer it while I change clothes. Surprise surprise. It was that creepy caller again. He recognized my sister's voice the moment she said hello and had the guts to say, "Hello. Hi, it's me." Syempre binabaan na sya agad ng sis ko. And here we thought he took a hike na cause we didn't hear from him since last Tuesday. Boy, were we wrong. One thing though, we have to give it to him cause whenever we hang up on him he doesn't dial the next minute and call again. Guess he's taking his time. Tsk tsk. What a creep talaga!
Saturday, March 15, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment