One creepy crawler on the loose...
Me and my sister picked up the phone at the same time last night when it rang at around 10. Since she said hello to the caller first I let her do the talking. It was a guy looking for Audrey. My sister said that he got the wrong number. Instead of hanging up though it seemed that he was trying to strike up a conversation with my sister. My sister on the other hand has no time for that so after answering his question or two, she put down the phone.
I woke up at 7 this morning. When the phone rang, I thought it's probably for my dad (calls usually don't come in that early around here). Was I surprised to hear the voice of last night's caller. This time around he was looking for a certain Tina.
creepy guy: Hello. May I speak with Tina?
me: *sounding very sleepy* Uh, wrong number.
creepy guy: Tina?
me: No. There's no Tina here.
creepy guy: Who's this?
me: Huh?
creepy guy: Come on Tina. I don't wanna fight anymore.
me: *getting irritated* I'm not Tina.
creepy guy: Oh come on.
me: silence *thinking if I should hang up the phone now*
creepy guy: Talk to me.
me: Look, I'm not Tina and I don't know who you are. *puts down the phone*
I thought that was it. When I got home, I was told by my sister that the guy called AGAIN at around 4pm this day. Their conversation was longer than last night's. He was asking my sister if they could be friends or even secret friends. Then he went on asking about me, her sister daw. Duh? And the guy eventually asked what all creepy callers ask, "maybe we could have phone sex or something". My sister was trying not to be rude but that did it.
I hope we heard the end of it already. We don't want him calling again. Puh-leeeese..
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment