Guy Talk
Had an engaging conversation with Kulit and Carrots last night. It's one of those days that we just had to meet up just so we could update each other on what's been happening with each other's lives since we don't have time to chit-chat over the phone lately.
I brought up this topic about this guy, a batchmate, whom we unfortunately bumped into last Friday night at the mall texting me to tell me I looked great or something like that. I was telling Kulit and Carros that he might need to have his eyes checked up. I was wearing at that time just plain denim jeans and a simple blouse (it wasn't even form fitting). Oh well, I still did text him back to say thanks. Kulit then went to tell me that I didn't know half of that's story.
It so happened that one of our friends called her up just to ask if I told her that this guy texted me. Duh?! As what Kulit said, it's not like I tell Kulit everyone who texts me. What did the guy expect me to do? Call Shiela up and rave that he texted me??? Ok lang sya?
I was mighty happy with Shiela's answers to this friend of ours though. Said something like: Diba sinabi ko na, na wag na nya kukulitin si [insert my name here]? E ba't kinukunsinti mo pa?
Haha!
Time of the day: Afternoon.
The scene: Me and my sister happily strolling at the mall. My mom and dad a few inces in front of us. Guy approaches my parents about this certain offer, I don't know and I don't care what. After shaking their heads, guy approaches me and my sis.
Guy (to me): Miss, ilang taon ka na?
Me: *gave him a wave telling him we're not interested and went on walking*
Guy: Kamukha mo kasi ex ko e.
Duh?! So what?!
I think I fancy this guy.
Naaliw ako sa kanya. Pero 'wag naman sana.
0 comments:
Post a Comment