Monday, May 5, 2003

Of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango

Tomorrow's the pilot episode of this new series on ABS-CBN, Meteor Garden, and I won't be able to watch it. It's on at 3pm and obviously, I won't be home at that time.

Thankfully though, there's this someone who gave me an insightful history of how Meteor Garden came about and where it all started. The culprit - Hana Yori Dango, an anim�. It was Hana Yori Dango's story that they copied and made it into Meteor Garden.

I just watched the first 10 episodes of that today. All the more that I wanna watch this series just to check how they did justice to the anim�.

Anyway, I'll just settle with the anim� version. The original's always better, right? And I bet this series will be dubbed in Filipino once again, guess I won't be missing that much. (oh heck, im just saying that to make me feel better... sheesh.. ).

0 comments: