Goodness gracious, F4 is everywhere. I see posters of them being sold on the streets. It's like the music videos on the MYX hit chart are nothing but theirs. I don't have a clue what the people see in them. They're really not that cute and they really don't have the voice. The same boyband formula. It doesn't matter if they don't know how to sing, all they have to do is flash their "cute" smile and it's enough for the their adoring fans (of course, mostly girls). I can't believe I, who was once a Backstreet Boys fan, am making this remark.
I hope I don't get any violent reactions from F4 and Meteor Garden fanatics (I must admit though that MG's funny). It's just that, I know of Hongkong actors who are better looking than them guys. Ok, so maybe I'm biased. Anyway, if I have it my way, these are the guys that would compose my own F4.

0 comments:
Post a Comment