I was thinking of strolling by Glorietta alone since carrots told us she can't meet us. Got a text in the afternoon from kulit asking me if we're still meeting up. Told her I'm gonna be there and it's her call if she still wants to come. She said she'll be there.
Later in the afternoon, I got another SMS from Jun asking me if we could meet tonight. We're supposed to have dinner this week, I was just waiting for him to tell me when. I didn't expect him to give me such a short notice though. Told him I'm meeting kulit and we could all meet up.
Got home with jun, jeff and wilbur. Wasn't expecting them to come inside the house and just my luck, the house was a mess. Surprised my parents and my sister with their presence. Like what I told Jun, it looked really destitute...*hides my face in embarassment* Yikes, kakahiya talaga. I had to hassle the three of them by picking me up from Glorietta just to drive me home. Had to let them be stuck in traffic when their stomachs are already growling. Had to let them see our house looking that way. What else have I not done?
jun, man, so sorry for the trouble, 'sensya na sa bahay a... thanks for the time also! Advance happy birthday and hey, im always here, ayt?
And oh, they got to see my hideous pictures. From the looks of it, they could hardly believe that those in the pictures was me. *hides face again*
0 comments:
Post a Comment