Friday, June 6, 2003

Sometimes I think I have it all easy and that I'm over blessed (if there's such a thing).

That just scares the hell out of me.

*Just to elaborate on this.

Me and my sister sometimes talk about this. Like I said we feel like we are super blessed. That He has been so so good to us our entire lives and we just can't help but be afraid of what comes next. I mean, we hear of people saying "some good things never last" or that there's this "life's a wheel" thing that one moment we're on top, the next moment we're at the bottom. So now, we're like anticipating what could possibly happen that would crush us so much and we wonder and hope against hope that we'll be able to triumph over those.

Sheesh.. Why can't we just be happy and thankful noh??? We're such paranoid people.

*Edited on June 7. 1:05 am


0 comments: