2nd of 2 parts
Dear you two,
I was trying to recall if there was ever a time when I wrote you a letter. And I don't remember me doing that. Maybe I did, but mostly as fillers to Christmas or birthday cards I gave you, right?
So what's this, you ask? Let's just say I'm bored out of my wits and decided to just do this out of nowhere. Or that I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you two, in my own little way.
Sounds cheesy noh? But bet it didn't come as a surprise since you know me already - that I can be the most melo-dramatic among us and be the most dense person at the same time. You also know that I am not the most expressive person in this world. Like when I'm concerned or worried about you, I have this weird way of showing it. I don't panic and ask you if you're ok or what can i do. Instead, I lecture you and point out how it's your fault anyway. Or when you tell me something that you're both excited about, I don't exactly jump up and down ( not literally ) like you do. All I can mutter is: "good for you".
I do hope you know in the same manner that I am ever so thankful for having you guys around despite.. despite all. You've been really extra patient and understanding. Sometimes, I feel like I haven't been the wonderful and perfect friend that you deserve. Here you are letting me into your lives, while I, still has the tendency to keep things to myself. I know that in doing so, I have offended (and hurt) you time and again. Friends aren't supposed to do that right? I remember that one line in your email before, kulit, when you said that I've got to have one of the thickest walls you've ever encountered. :( That came from you, someone whom I shouldn't be putting up walls anymore. But then again, being true friends that you are, you've stuck with me and kept up with my issues as well ( here I thought I didn't have any :S ). But, I'm slowly doing something about it. Thanks.. thanks for helping me with that barricade and for teaching me how to just let my guards down.
Basta, thanks thanks so much for everything. From the simplest things like staying awake with me and keeping me company sa YM when I have to stay overnight in the office or cheering me up with your office anecdotes and stories of your love lives to like I said, putting up with someone like me.
Love you guys!
So again, why this 2 part thing? Let's just say I'm glad there's a September, wherein we could spend a day or two to celebrate your being born in this world. Advance Happy Birthday you two! *mwah*
0 comments:
Post a Comment