It's raining! I hope it rains the whole night so I won't have to go to work tomorrow. Uh.. who am I kidding? I'm not in high school or college anymore. It's not like work can be cancelled because of heavy rains.
By the way, I saw my first ever white hair. On the other hand, the strand's 3/4 white. Technically, that doesn't make it a white hair right?
Hah! What the hell am I posting about? I'm bored... I did nothing but sleep this day. There was nothing, as in zilch, on TV. Oh, but I did watch The Buzz, especially that interview with Vaness and Ken. They're cute (Vaness looks better with short hair)... I know, i know, my reaction's pretty late.
I'm getting nowhere with this post. I'll just grab a novel instead. Or better yet, I'll finish Fruits Basket so I can borrow the next episodes.
Sunday, September 14, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment