Nevermind if it was a weekday night and that I have to be in the office by 8 in the morning today.
Nevermind if we had to wait for an hour outside Onstage at Greenbelt1 before we were ushered in.
Nevermind if I didn't get to watch the I-Witness feature.
Nevermind those.
What's important was that me and kulit were able to get free invites for Magic 89.9's Voices 2 finals last night. (thanks to carrot's bro!) And that we were able to support her brother at the same time. (her brother's group was a finalist...)
What's more important was that we got to catch the AKAFellas perform a jawdropping number (as miles put it). The guys are just so AMAZING! As in amazingly oozing with talent! I love DJ Mike and Karl. No, wait. I love them all. Ang galing talaga!
To say that I enjoyed last night is an understatement. Not just because they were doing pop songs (yes, m a pop & r&b person), but because all the finalists were deserving! It made me realize that we have such talented people here.
Anyway, congrats again to your bro carrots for getting the 3rd prize. *clap clap* and thanks! Sobrang enjoy!
Tuesday, December 2, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment