Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Grade 3 (or was it grade 4?) when I had my first crush.

I was 12 years old then. He was 17 years old.

We were classmates. We were friends.

Many of my classmates knew I like him.

They saw how I paid more attention to him than anyone else from our class.

He also knew he was my crush. I told him myself.

Yes. At age 12, I was confessing my feelings to a guy already.

I bet he didn't take me seriously.

Who cares? Still, he didn't try to stay away from me.

Sadly, our closeness ended the day we weren't classmates anymore.

No communication, no anything since then.



Fast track to yesterday.

A message from him came yesterday. I was surprised.

But then, it was friendster. That's how he found me.

Not so surprising anymore.

Nevertheless, it was nice hearing from him again.

Hearing again from someone included in my past.

Funny at the same time. Puppy love and the like. Haha!

0 comments: