Monday, January 12, 2004

Since I've been scaring myself these past few days, I instructed my sister to reply to me asap everytime I sms her just so I could stop worrying.

I texted her at around 10 in the evening last night, asking her what she was doing. She didn't reply and I thought she must be busy studying.

I woke up at around 12:30 and immediately checked my phone. Still no reply. I thought maybe she slept early, but because I was getting really paranoid, I decided to call her up.

*after 6 rings
siobe: *in a sleepy voice Bakit?
me: tulog ka na?
siobe: gigising pa lang *thinking it was time to wake up for school already and that i was waking her up
me: ba't ka gigising?
siobe: anong oras na ba?
me: 12:30 pa lang
siobe: sira ka talaga
me: sige na, tulog ka na uli.

0 comments: